In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, June 12, 2005

++ sOme updateS!!++

Holiday come le... but lesson is as per usual for me... Dunno what to type here also.. no mood to write.. All I can say is stress is overwhelming me ahhz~! Hopefully that I can pass by this period smoothly, hmm.. may the god bless me..

The lab work for FYP is finally coming to an end.. hmm.. *relieve* but more to come, we still have a presentation to work on and a personal report for myself to work on.. but somehow I think the relationship with my team mates can be better.. there is no reason that if you do a lot of work you have to show an attitude to other people.. although we all understand the hard work you had put in and that you know a lot of stuffs, it is no choice that I cannot come ah.. would like like people to treat you like an outcast just becos you did most of the work? what is a team for? I wonder you u all understand~! haiz...

Got dance soon le.. will update again if I have the time... really little update recently.. but overall I am getting on well and I am rather happy with my relationship, my studies, my dance and my family.. Hopefully daddy can get the business deal so mum will not be so xin ku!! Hopefully god will bless the whole family ah!! On the last note~, I miss my grandpa.. I hope that he is getting on well on the other side of the world! Ciaoz..! and I love my boYfriEnd!! *muacks*

No comments: