In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, May 22, 2005

=[[ May tHe foRce be With yOu]]=

Starwar craze now, nv watched science fiction shows before, but dar dar intro to me and damn! now i am addicted to it already, watching episode 1,2,3,4,5,6.. all crash tutorials from my boyfriend, but it is really nice, people! you all should go and watch!! *anakin is so cute when he was young!*

I realised that love can be hurting too, talked to my boyfriend at esplandna yesterdea, and I dunno y i suddenly cry. but the thing is that, although it maybe hurting, what matter is after that, we are still as sweet and loving. my silly boyfriend decided to come my house and pei me.. I really can see the effort he is trying to make to come my house and pei ever since I complained to him last time. so sweet horhz.. geez* i still love him! *muacks*

wiLL update more when I have the mood worh!! at the mean time, may the force be with all of you! *lightsaber show up* i am rdy to fight and fight on on my studies!! oh my, I dunno what I am talking about~ ciaOz...

No comments: