In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

=[[ swEet swEet whIspers]]+

out of respect to my boyfriend, I decided to keep the past post private... Thanks for all the kind words from angie and clar.. =) you guys make my day.. But thing has clear up between boyfriend and me, we are still as loving as ever.. something he say that make me so touched:

Boyfriend:

dear...do u noe how much i love u mah?

Boyfriend:

my love for u exceed any of my ex-gfs..n more than any other person i ever loved

What he say make me ponder for a moment, and I realised how much i actually depend on him. ANd how much sunshine he has brought into my life when I was at my most depressed peroid of time. How he encourage and love me like a princess, how he make me believe in love again.. how he shower me with love and alway give in to me, how we enjoy doing things together, how we talk, laugh, joke, play and do everything together.. it kind of rekindle and remind me why and how much i love him and need him~! SorRY babY~~ i love you!!


Tomolo is the genomic test le, I screwed up my proteomics test le, hopfully genomics will nto be that bad!! *cross my fingers and hope for the best* I hope wenyen and clarissa will be crazy together again~ there is no overnight hatred in close friends my sisters~~ open ur hearts and allow other people to go in k! i love you two too!! *muacks*

No comments: