In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, June 13, 2005

++wOnderfUl suNday++

Had a lazing but wonderful Sunday today. It is really a blessing to just have your sweetheart to be just by your side and laze around the day with you! gee~! Darling come over my house as I cannot go over his due to my grandfather pass away, hmm.. anyway save the explanation. But this piggy took so long to come till I fall asleep waiting for him!! wahah~! Anyway.. the main purpose to come down is to prepare the sambal sotong for the BBQ tomorrow. It is the NIG camp tomorrow and baby seem so nervous about it.. silly him, I am sure everything is going to be just great!

After darling reached my house, we went over cold storage to buy the ingredients, hmm, although it is a simple trip but we had lot of fun buying thing together, it kinda of remind me of the old times when both of us are more free and we alway prepare dishes together.. it is real fun!! haha~! In the end, we realised that we bought too little sotong, so everyone gotta snatch tomolo loh!! *cover mouth and laugh loud loud* looking forward to the BBQ session tomolo worh!! wahaha~!

After that we just slack in my room, while busy darling get busy with his camp admin things. Was rather sad that he is so busy and cannot pei me, but sweet sweet him put down his things and came over and accompany me.. cuddling with him make me feel so wonderful and loved!! hmm~! so xin fu.... Had KFC as our dinner and a simple conversation was going on. Everything today seem so simple and plain, yet this has a sugar coating all around it, so sweet and wonderful! A simple SUnday yet so many emotions pack in it!! Lazy darling is only packing his bag now when his camp is tomorrow!! why am I not surprise?? wahaha! hopefully he will miss anything! and i look forward for more sweet weekends spent with him!! I really really love him!! Tomorrow has lesson again!! haiz... but a day with my baby made me feel motivated again!! HerE I come!!! (",)

No comments: