In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, June 27, 2005

+sOme uPdates+

Haven been blogging, and wenyan is complaining! My dear princess, I am updating now~!! wahah~! okok, basically holiday has ended, and what have I been doing in the holiday? one word: studying.. so pathetic loh, luckily I have a fun class and we were crazy during lesson, although we gotta study, we had fun too eh!!

okay... some back updating for my weekend!

Saturday:
woke up early cos I had a performance early in the morning 11am, and there is a rehersal early in the morning 8am.. hmm, luckily daddy fetched me over, back in my primary school performing, kinda of bring back a lot of sweet memories, from the childhood spent there to all the bad times, quarreling with my classmates and such. To think back now, we were all so childish, but I think everyone has their share on this yea!

The performance went on well, although very rushed, but can see that it is still a sucess and I finally did not make a mistakes in my jump routine!! wahaha~! Maybe stress does help my instructor was near to curse me in the rehersal le! bleah =p Saw my junior dancing, they were just so cute, can you imagine? they are wearing the costume I wore when I was in primary 4 taking part in SYF.. really nothing to say, but tears really did welled up in my eyes thinking back, how much I miss those times, where i was so carefree and study was a breeze.. hmm..


After performance, I was so damn tired, darling came over my house and pei me... dad and mum and my younger sis went over to KL with my uncle till so sunday, so that left me and jie at home only. Slack the whole day with baby, cuddling and resting the whole day. Thanks love, I really had a great day ! with you, every moment is precious!

Sunday:
Woke up early with jie saying she is going out le, the whole house left me only.. suddenly I feel that I miss the normally hated nagging from my mum, the normally detested irritating younger sister and the normally bullying daddy come and ka jiao me... The whole hopuse just feel so weird without them. I started to realised how much I need my mum and dad... feeling so lonely, but what to do, so I decided to play some game after studying for my Proteomics UT.. the stupid game made me restarted the whole game for full 3 times, just becos I forget to save or I died... slacked the whole day at home myself, ate my dinner and my family is FINALLy back...

While I was bathing just now, I heard the nagging from my mum and I can't help smiling to myself. I love this family, although other people find it nothing special, they are so dearing to me... If some one is to exchange them with the whole fotune the world have, I still want them! School gonna start tomolo again, hectic lifestyle gonna go on and on for the next few months, haha! be back on blogging again worh! For now, I am tired le, going to rest soon and call my baby to tok to him, I miss him again.. geez (=P)

No comments: