In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, February 25, 2005

+[[ SinFul DeSserT]]+

Went to school as usual for lesson and attended a sucky lesson, I really dun understand why some facilitator have to be so fake in front of a camera.. it is the worst ANatomy and Physiology lesson I ever attend man... a sucky afternoon but end with a wonderful note...

Met hunny for dinner, he dun have lesson yesterday but he came out and meet me.. as sweet dear a usual, he bought me a new pooh comb, a pooh pouch with a mirror and comb and a baby legging to hold moi handphone.. love him to bits!!! *muacks* we went to Marche to makan dinner, I ate the grilled cod fish, really fresh and nice worhz.. but i gave dear a mouthful got bones de then he dun dare to eat the fish.. wahahah, dear ate the grilled boneless chickenleg , also very very nice, with a side dish of calamari, the sauce has a tinge if hotness and numbness one, which we figure out to be garlic inside.. hahaz... ate my sinful dessert!!!! MAngO ice cream crepe.. it is damn nice man...*slurp SluRp* the mango is sweet, the combination of a mouthful of icecream, crepe with hot fudge and the mango is heavenly man... though it is pretty ex .. dear say two months can only eat once, that make my next dessert treat at April.. I am marking it down~~ *wOo* Went walk walk and end my tired but loving night... *aww*

Today dear going to see doctor regarding his knee, hopefully everything will be okay~~ *pray*

No comments: