In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

=- HaPpy CnY-=

Happy chinese new year to all moi friends, hope that the coming year will be a much better years for u all, to all studying, good grades for studies k~~ for those working, hope ya guys get promotion and pay rise ahh~~ This new year is going to be a super duper busy week for me~~ all the way from Monday till friday.. i am fully packed!! *goOdies*

Monday... is my bf birthday, dunno whether to say the celebration is special to him anot, but I am really glad that he look really happy. Went his house during morning, bought mac breakfast for him~~ then something happen when we are at his house, everything good, and memories to be kept within us!! *bleahx* Anyway, we went to eat at a hIgh class restuarant at Paragon, Lawry's the prime rib, if you guys know where is it bahz.. Went to wenyan house and bake a birthday cake for dear on last friday.. hahaz, kinda of ugly lahz.. but it is moi first try and it is the effort that matters ahhz.. plus i am broke so can only bake cake for him.. anyway, A really big THANK YOU to wenyan and clarissa to plan the whole event with me, specially to wenyan for her effort to make the reservation and brought the cake over for moi.. gonna post up the pics asap.. hehee.. anyway,when me and dear reach the place, we were like OMG... y so high class!! haha~ really a once a life time experience yeah!! but the food there is really nice. Dear din expect me to have a cake for him, well at least not one that I bake myself.. haha!! then the embarrassing moment came.. three waitress came out witht he cake and sang a birthday song to him.. he was blushing.. gee...hopefully he did enjoy ur birthday my darling boy!! =)

This new year... my timeline will be
Tuesday: Performance in the morning then reunion dinner

Wednesday: relatives visiting

Thursday: visiting over dearie side of relatives

Friday: BBQ at nite!!

Saturday: Visiting for lao shi house then ah ma birthday celebration at nite

Sunday: Gathering for friends at dearie house
haha, it is so going to be such a tiring yet crazy week for me.. haha!!

Dunno whether this is really a good year to what.. I really hope that my grandpa will get better, he got admitted to hospital just before reunion dinner.. got spasms due to the last stroke attack... My uncle told us that my grandpa is not going to last long le and that what we can do now is only to drag it as long as possible.. This is going to be my first experience to lost one of my grandparents... haiz... hope that the new year will bring good luck to the whole family!! mY cousin Is pregnant though~~ I am going to have a niece/nephew again!! wee!! Meanwhile my friends enjoy the chinese new year celebration, my jian fei plan is so going to fail with all the goodies placed in front of me whereever I go. haha.. maybe like Carie.. continue the plan after new year!! haha!~~

Me and Dearie toGetheR for 461 days!! (",)

No comments: