In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

+[[FrEe daY]]+

Having my free day for this week today.. but yet I am feeling sicky.. haiz.. Microbio test in the morning.. sux, I answered the problem off point.. there goes moi grade!! *stress* How am I going to maintain this standard of grade to go Monash.. haiz!!! Friday got Immunology test, but I have no mood to study yet~~ How hOw hOw??? *screaming for help!!!*

I miss darling boy now.. he was sick for the past week, glad that he is feeling better now le, but my turn to get sick.. -_-''' hahaz, but him and I will be having a very busy third year awaiting for us.. I am goingto be really caught up with moi FYP , lucky for me i Have a really fun team, consist of siao char bos!!! forever laughing one~~ haha, maybe can help me destress too~~ then i will still need to complete moi PPM, somthing that I have been to lazy to touch~ plus no vacation and free days at all for the whole year 3 cos of the advanced diploma of Monash Uni.. hmm hopefully I can pull through all these things.. Dear will have a course that stretches for the whole year too, it says to be very good for his emplyment next time, he will be able to get more pay than other people due to this cert.. hmm but one thing we are not going to forgo is our plan to go hongkong, no matter how busy we are we will still need to destress right?? and enjoy some time together!! hahaz! So many thing to do yet so little time.*ponder*

In another 11 days, it will be one year and 4 month anniversear for me and baby.. hee.. time seem to fly eh.. some many thing have happen recently... a lot of my friends have been giving up on their relationship.. hopefuly they will be happier this way, they will have moi blessing!! Sometime i wonder, is it better really to be lved than love somebody.. honestly I think this is more of a depressed person thinking.. when you are in love.. it should be a mutual give and take isn't it? But how many peopl actually do this?? I am thankful for all the happy moment given to me by hunny.. looking around in moi room and looking at what I wear whenever I go out, 8 out of 10 things are blessed with love little gifts given to me by him.. Catherine was laughing at me too! oh well, what can I say.. I am swimming in a big pool of love!! one that will support and not drown me~~ relationship with shuan and mei mei and darling's mother is improving tremendously, interacting is so much easier and more fun like I am really part of the family.. hee!! I feel like a princess!~~ dear digital cam is repaired le, I am going to play around it soon and take many many photos!! wahahaha~~ poor him is still studying now... *evil luff*

I wanna change my skin.. been mentioning it so long le yet nv do it.. gonna ask love to do it for me soon.. cos I am simply too lazy.. hahaz.. but dear you wun mind de right?? * muacks* Oh yeah!! today is madelyne birthday!! *haPpy BiRthdaY ger, May ManY haPpy RetUrns To you* going to teach tuition later to the indian boy later.. Poor clarissa had a hard time with her china boy last week, ger, relax k!! you can do it de~~

No comments: