In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, February 04, 2005

+[[ anGry]]+

I hate it when somebody want to challenge me, if she jolly well want to work well with me, get her respect up first.. if she think is the queen and in control, she is so damn wrong. If she wanna try some dirty game, I am all game for it.. If she thinks that it is fun to boss around.. go ahead, my paitence will reach its limit one day and she intend to break it through, she can jolly well suffering the consequences then.. sometime, acting cute will not bring you any further, cos the main fact that you are not cute at all... thinking you are popular is absurd.. cos no one actually like you at all but that dumb boyfriend of yours!!! only asking stupid qns and answering unrelated answer is your forte lahz!!

Sorry friends, I just have to let out of my anger.. damn her, piece of shit!!

No comments: