In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


First Day Back to School

I have just changed the template of my blog. I have realised that since I set up this blog, I wanted to find and use a complicated template. However, now that I see again, I really prefer a simple template. So, I changed it! =D

First day of school has started and the battle is going to start once again. Went through the first lectures of "Molecular Biology" and "Metabolism and Regulation". Frankly speaking, both of the modules do seem boring but I decided to do my best and hope to pull up my GPA again. Hectic life is gonna continue, but I shall preserve for another 1.5 years. Now that I am thinking, should I take up Honours? hmm, CONFUSED!

Sometimes, I really wonder why girls can be so gossipy sometime. I mean there is a reason to why I fickle minded in my decision for what modules I want to take, but definately not because of companion. I wonder when they are talking about it then, did they think why is it that sometime people do not want to take the classes with them. Begones be begones, I shall not speak of another word now that I had bitch it out here! Tomorrow is another early lesson for me again! So off I go to my bed! Wee~!

Relationship is back on track. However, many of my friends have broken up due to all kinds of different reason. Be strong my dear friends, will alway be there for you! Love ya all~!

3 comments:

yangel said...

you finally blog! hee. please continue to blog regularly kaes.. miss you!

wenyan
"www.kelient.blogspot.com"

Doreen said...

darling! time to blog aggain.. update update update!!!

sImplyMe said...

Hey wenyan,

I miss you a dozen too! I just update! =D

Kitty