In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, September 11, 2006

Life is A chore...

I finally understand that schooling is indeed more tiring than working. Assignments and projects are breathing down my neck currently. I am suppose to be preparing for an oral presentation right now and yet here am i updating my blog! OMG~! well, I do need some enjoyment anyway. SOrry peeps for not updating my blog recently as I had some problem logging into blogger recently.

School has really been really busy and tiring. Tests are coming again . It is just so irony that when you are working you feel like studying and yet when you are studying, you feel like working again. Mum going for the operation tomorrow, may god bless her that everything will go smoothly for her. I am really worried about the situation in my family now, but I guess the best that I can do right now is to believe that thing will smoothen out as time goes by.

Baby has really been a sweet love recently and we are coming to 6 months in another 2 hours and 6 minutes. It is such a miracle how we got to know each another then (close friends would know how) and still be together for so long. This is the first time I have a boyfriend that make me feel so emotionally attached to him and make me feel that I cannot do without him. Darling, I really love you and I will learn to treasure you much better de.

HappY Advanced( 2 hours and 4 minutes) Half a Year aNNiversaRy!!!

No comments: