In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, September 15, 2006

..::Life is Tiring::..

After so many days of not meeting my baby, I finally got to meet him today. He is being very sweet, despite my constant unreasonable action recently. His actions and his words really tell me that he loves me a lot a lot. Dearie, I am so sorry for all the temper as there is really a lot of thing happening within my family. I ensure that you are the one I loved and one that I really wanna treasure in my whole life.


School examinations are coming for all my tutees and all the parents are requesting to increase the number of tuition session. I am so tired everyday after dragging myself to school everyday and going to teach tuition after that. My friends say that I am crazy to slog myself so much, but all I can say is that if I am given the choice, I will also wanna be like them. To take money from parents and have no worries at all. But every family has their own problems and all I can say is that instead of procrastinating, I will learn to live with the problem and pursue my education just like how I had dreamt myself of doing university studies since young. To be able to study is like fulfilling my own dreams, so no qualms. I am suppose to go sleep now cos I have lesson tomorrow. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to tomorrow cos I will get to see my dearie. Hee, Good night my dear friends!

No comments: