In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, May 11, 2006

**New LIfe New ConTentmeNts**

On the demand of my cute boyfriend, I gotta post a photo of him and me together here. Btw, we are coming to two months and I am feeling really happy together with him. Really sorry about the lack of updates my friends, been really caught up with working and spending time with my dearie. I gotta my acedemic transcripts and I passed with diploma with distinction. Haa, I am so happy, at least all the hard work I had put in was not gone to waste.


I went for the SIA interview and now left with the last round. Pretty much ina dilemma, but think I would go for the last interview before deciding on what to choose for my future. Sorry for the short update, but let me compensate with some photos k! Gee..


Btw, ANgie, Wenyan and Clar, if you three see this entry, remember to inform me when u gers are back in singapore k! We go makan so singapore food and I miss u gers so much. Bring some photos back and good luck for all ya exams. Soar with your dreams! =>


Now for some photos:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thats me and him!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thats me in KabaYa!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thats all Folks!!!

No comments: