In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

**I havE gRadUAteD!!!!**
I have graduated! haha~! yea finally, I have received my diploma. Really glad that my effort paid off for the last semester of my three years in Republic Polytechnic. Managed to graduate with a diploma with distinction, my advanced diploma and also a module award for genomics, was rather surprised, but an unexpected monies of $100. => Went for the ceremony and saw a lot of my friends there, think it is going to be pretty long before all of us have any chance to meet out together again like that. The school played some video that made all of us so emotional. Really enjoyed my poly friends, made some real friends and gone through some up and down in it. Think I am not gonna forget about this memories yet so far. Some pics below took with moi friends.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tHe dance Gers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tHe gers With two Army Props! lOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mE and JoaNne~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jia LoNg and mOi!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tHe preTty gers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MosT of The SAS people!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me ANd naTalIe laoPo!! *muacks*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me N vaNessa!

Another thing, Happy 21st birthday my darling boy!! I am sorry that there is only so little I can do fro ur birthday yea! Hope you will enjoy my company and also the cake. Anyway, I cannot wait for spend tomolo with him. Shall update more about it tomorrow yea. Hopefully we will take more photos.

Before I close this entry, just something for the girls in Australia. I know all of ya are being very stressful to keeping up the standard for ya high distinction and everyone of ya are stressed. But I really hope things are going well for all of u. It is so difficult for all of us to meet together and get to know each another, we spend so much time in SIngapore struggling while everyone is having holiday, and that where our bond is build. I really hope that if there is anything displeased within all of ya , talk thing out and treasure the friendship and the bond it took time and pains and efforts for us to build for two years! I really miss all of ya and good luck for ur exams! Work hard and I believe that your efforts will be paid off! (",)

No comments: