In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, August 11, 2005

why is it that all boyfriends will expect their girlfriend to go their house and pei them? I dun understand why is it that Eugene cannot even think of a simple thing like angie boyfriend... to see dogs?? or even plan a day for picnic? All he think is to go his house? oh Man.. I understand that he has no much money, me too! if ever he will understand how I feel... i feel like i am alway the guilty one and alway the one not putting in effort. Is it my wrong that I have dance, have UT, i am not feeling well, I have to do FYP that I cannot accompany him? I thought we have already thought about it during our second year that I am gonna be super busy if I am going to take up the ipbms, plus all the PP and FYP we have to do in order to gradate.. he say he understand ! I mean come on.. so this is the way he understand and will support me? i cannot only say one thing! BULLSHIT~!!! arghz!!!!

No comments: