In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, April 15, 2005

+[[heCTic HolidaY]]+

lOoking at all the year one in the school today, it is like an indication that holiday is coming to an end.. but i am questioning.. did holiday even started in the first place... been busy with my final year project the whole holiday and yet it is still in a mess now.. hai!! nuthing to say.. somemore have to rush out lab report and stuffs in two weeks time.. god blesS me.. have really been really stress recently.. but at least I still have my boyfriend with me.. supporting me and encouraging me.. thanks huNny!!

scHool is going to start next week le, it is also the commencing of hectic year 3 in a week time, no holiday, rush for report and my PP and also advanced diploma... sometime really wonder if I really can do all these time, and wonder if it is the correct choice of me to choose the option, not only I have to suffer to work harder, but I also dragged my parents down too, the advanced diploma is not cheap.. recently family is also having soem finacial problem, although dad ask me not to worry, but how not to?? =( *worRy*

No mInd to think so much le... just lighted my scent... lavendar scent floating in my room now, with my air con on,radio on, with curtain drawn... really have to relax myself before the battle start.. sinking into the atmosphere in my room and feel much better le! I miss year 1.. i miss the leisure time and happy moments! blesS me WiTh the stRength to go through what will be coming toward me~~!!

No comments: